The Looking Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Looking Glass

UK Goth/Vampyre/Otherkin/Alternative Community.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultra Violet (TV Series)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiwSher
Admin
Admin
MiwSher

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Ultra Violet (TV Series) Empty
PostSubject: Ultra Violet (TV Series)   Ultra Violet (TV Series) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:39 am

Quote :
CJD. AIDS. Global warming. For the first time in history, mankind has the ability to destroy itself. So now vampires need to take control of their food source. Against this enemy, religion is no defence but folklore has some truth. Not wooden stakes but carbon bullets. Not garlic but the chemical allicin. Not simply daylight. Ultraviolet....

Ultra Violet

I actually enjoyed this series when it was showing on TV.

Although it is fiction they actually brought up some good scenarios.

If they make more episodes I shall be watching it.
Back to top Go down
https://thelookingglass.darkbb.com
Jaycee59

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Ultra Violet (TV Series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Violet (TV Series)   Ultra Violet (TV Series) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am

sorry here i am not sharing any thing about ultra violet TV series, but you guys know Sony Pictures launched UV titles and a service today. Titles from Sony Pictures are interoperable and take full advantage of UV. Not only can Sony titles be redeemed/accessed from Sony Pictures, they can also be accessed from Flixster. Consumers can buy Blu-ray a title from Wal-Mart/Amazon, etc. and then redeem them from Sony Pictures (since Wal-Mart/Amazon are not UV retailers, currently). The consumer can stream their titles in HD from Sony Pictures (UV rights locker). The consumer can also go to Flixster to download the title to their iPad and/or stream it GoogleTV at no extra charge.

While there is clearly room for improvement, the Sony Pictures UX is much better than Flixster. Flxister is also using Silverlight/PlayReady instead of Flash. Unlike Warner, the Sony Pictures Blu-ray redemption provides HD UV rights. Currently, HD streaming is only available on Windows. Downloads to Windows and streaming to other platforms such as OSX and iOS is limited to SD – mostly due to protected video output limitations. Of note, once UV download files are available, consumers will be able to download HD content to all platforms supported by the approved DRM systems.

I'm going to have to purchase one and try this out.
Back to top Go down

Ultra Violet (TV Series)
Page 1 of 1