The Looking Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Looking Glass

UK Goth/Vampyre/Otherkin/Alternative Community.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trio jailed for Newlove murder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiwSher
Admin
Admin
MiwSher

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Trio jailed for Newlove murder Empty
PostSubject: Trio jailed for Newlove murder   Trio jailed for Newlove murder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Quote :
Three teenagers have been jailed for between 12 and 17 years for the murder of Garry Newlove.

Mr Newlove was kicked to death outside his house in Warrington last August after he confronted a gang over vandalism.

Full story: Newlove Murder

Alcohol fueled teenagers again. This type of thing is happening far too often.
Back to top Go down
https://thelookingglass.darkbb.com
LiaCarla

LiaCarla

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Trio jailed for Newlove murder   Trio jailed for Newlove murder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Those teenagers should be hung, drawn and quartered. I live just down the road and I'm glad they got life, but life should mean life in my opinion.

What is fuelling today's drunken abusive teenagers?

Could it be all of the violence on TV and video games? Today's kid grows up with violence all around them. Does violence become acceptable when it's programmed in?

Bring back 'National Service' and corporal punishment in the schools. Make children fear their elders again. Teach them the importance of respect and punish those that supply kids with alcohol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampireerotica.net
MiwSher
Admin
Admin
MiwSher

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Trio jailed for Newlove murder   Trio jailed for Newlove murder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Something needs to be done and now. It's getting so people are nervous about going out of their own homes, especially in the evening.

But as usual the government have locked the stable door after the horse has bolted.

As regards children being brought up with video games and tv programs that are violent, it seems it does in it's way dim the line between what is acceptable in reality and what is not. I'm also of the opinion that the laws are too soft so they're not really a deterent for such bad crimes.

Most would argue that the perpetrator is a child and doesn't understand the consequences of what they've done, but child or no, the intent is still there.

I totally agree with bringing back national service and corporal punishment in schools. Kids have it easy these days, they get away with more, the result being lack of respect to elders and authority, and a hell of a lot more.

And to think, these yob kids are tomorrow's parents...
Back to top Go down
https://thelookingglass.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trio jailed for Newlove murder   Trio jailed for Newlove murder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trio jailed for Newlove murder
Page 1 of 1